The Internet Biz!!: I have Moved!!
My Photo
Name:
Location: bedok, Singapore, Singapore

I strongly believe in residual income and not working my whole life from 8 to 5. Therefore i always look for ways and means to earn $ and the internet is really one big tool for us. My Goals for 2007 To help 20 Singaporean get started with Google Adsense and to help them to earn US100 each by this yr. To set up my own .com website and be rank at least top 10 in Google and Yahoo search Engines. To achieve an affiliate sales of US$1000 ( The Ebook that i give out FREE by Ewen Chia says 30 days, so i guess i aint asking for too much)

Saturday 24 March 2007

I have Moved!!


Hi all,

just to inform you guys that i have moved my blog to www.ivan-ong.com

Check it out and leave comments for me! :)

(data provided from TheInternetBiz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Add to Technorati Favorites








Subscribe with Bloglines



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Marketing Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines


Check out my lens