The Internet Biz!!: A Golden Opportunity- SkyQuestCom
My Photo
Name:
Location: bedok, Singapore, Singapore

I strongly believe in residual income and not working my whole life from 8 to 5. Therefore i always look for ways and means to earn $ and the internet is really one big tool for us. My Goals for 2007 To help 20 Singaporean get started with Google Adsense and to help them to earn US100 each by this yr. To set up my own .com website and be rank at least top 10 in Google and Yahoo search Engines. To achieve an affiliate sales of US$1000 ( The Ebook that i give out FREE by Ewen Chia says 30 days, so i guess i aint asking for too much)

Saturday 3 March 2007

A Golden Opportunity- SkyQuestCom


Hi dear readers,

I remembered the days in JC when i first read the book "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki and i was truely impressed by the content of the book. My mindset started to change ever since after reading that book and i was determined to get out of the rat race. Robert Kiyosaki then became my all time favourite author and i went on and on to read his other books like "Cash Flow Quadrant" and "Rich Dad Success Stories" etc.
They were marvellous books. He was able to put millionaire concepts across to his readers in the most simple methods.

I attended a seminar on the 27th February 2007 and i was introduced to this Singapore company by the name of SkyQuestCom. The CEO, Dr Richard Tan were actually good friends with Robert Kiyosaki!! I was blown away!

Dr Richard continue to go on about the company profile and what the company have achieved over the years. Click here to read more abt the company profile.

Then he introduced the busines model that got me even more excited. I can actually listen to videos of 200 world class speakers ( 1 of them has to be Robert Kiyosaki of coz!) online and at the same time start my own business at the price of a soft drink/day! Wonderful isnt it?

I think this is by far the best company i have ever seen. Doing Webucation and can be delivered in many languages. How many Japanese or Indonesian or Chinese have wished to listen to world class speakers but didnt't have the chance to because they couldn't understand English? Imagine the power and the potential of the market worldwide!

I would definitely hope that you go find out more abt this golden opportunity. Moreover, they allow you to join for FREE to find out the potential of the business model before deciding if you wanna be part of it! Wonderful x 2!!

www.skyquestcom.com/subscribenow

To your success!

Ivan Ong
Your Friendly Internet Marketer

PS: Be sure to visit this website! you do not wan to give this Golden Chance a Miss!

www.preenroller.com/subscribenow

Labels:

(data provided from TheInternetBiz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home




Add to Technorati Favorites








Subscribe with Bloglines



Subscribe in NewsGator Online
Marketing Blogs -  Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines


Check out my lens